LOOK | Plain White Tee.



I'm definitely a neutral girl at heart, don't get me wrong I do love playing around with colour but on the day to day I'm into earthy tones that bring out my features and one of my favourite tones is copper. Orange undertones bring out my eyes and I find you can't go too far wrong with a bronze/ copper palette. On Christmas eve I wanted a quick and easy make up that would still have me feeling pretty and that came in the combination of Tom Ford Nude Vanille lipstick and MAC Woodwinked. Woodwinked may well be my favourite shadow and it's probably the most universal eyeshadow MAC offer because it suits all different combinations of lipstick and shadow!

For this look I popped on my current go to foundation routine, L'Oreal True Match, Seventeen Stay Time concealer and bareMinerals Well Rested. I'm planning on going in more depth about this foundation combo in a post or two's time but all I can say for the moment is that I'm loving it! Whenever I do opt for warmer eyeshadow shades I make certain I bronze up my face to the max and my Givenchy Terre Exotique Bronzer is perfect for the job. The colours are so simple in this look, I took a warm brown through the crease to act as a transition shade and then packed on MAC Wookwinked on the lid and the lower lashline. A flick of Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner - pun intended - and a few lashings of Tarte Gifted Mascara and the eyes are done. I've only used the sample size of the Tarte mascara but I absolutely adore how it catches the lashes and leaves them looking black and feathery. Finishing off with Tom Ford Nude Vanille and away we go.

Fresh wintery goodness, don't you agree? Catch you in my next post beauts, I may have made a few cheeky make up purchases over the festive period. Can't wait to share them with you all!

Sam xo
P.S. If you enjoy the blog, I'd love if you popped over to bloglovin and followed me there. You can keep up with all my posts that way. Just click the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful markup!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Your skin looks lovely and your winged liner is perfect :) Happy New Year! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! That lip colour is perfection on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! That eyeshadow looks stunning on you, I've heard so many good things about the Tarte Gifted mascara but I am unfortunately yet to try it! x

    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look! Looks beautiful on you.

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete