LOOK | You rock hard, I rock steady.


Instagram @sjmcdf

Was channelling the sixties last night and I really love how my make up turned out. I created a wing using Laura Mercier Long Wear Eye Pencil in Espresso and smudged it out best I could. I then set it using the two deepest colours in the the Charlotte Tilbury 'The Sophisticate' eye palette. Through the crease I took a mid brown shadow just to feather the look out. Lashings of MaxFactor Masterpeice Waterproof Mascara and ta da! It's such a long wearing and effortless eye look that really makes an impression! I've gotten back into using my NARS Sheer Glow foundation lately, it's perfect. My skin has been mental lately, I don't know what's going on, I think it may be that I have been trialing NARS skincare. Ech.

For my lips I used Tom Ford Nude Vanille and Revlon Bellini. Go to nude lip! I've only just realised how expensive all the make up I used was, sorry.

Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment