The February Edit.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

February kicked off beautifully with a trip home to Cardiff to see the first game of the RBS Six Nations. It's one of my favourite times of year, love watching the games and routing for the beautiful Welsh team! I haven't been doing much experimenting with make up so no new LOOK posts but i've included some reviews of products I love, last being the Illamasqua Blush in Disobey (Link here.) As far as the rest of my month has gone, it's included many a night out, a lot of hangovers and my notice being given in to Dorothy Perkins. I think I've ran my course with the job and it's time to give my full attention to my last term of uni!

Other than that, there isn't much to report, let's hope you had a more interesting month that I did, and I hope your valentines was lovely too :)

Samantha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment