HAUL | Welcome To The Family.

As far as Christmas presents are concerned, the older I get the less I really want. And so, I opt to use Christmas as a time to get products which I'd like to add to my collection but wouldn't necessarily want to fork out for myself.

Meet the newest additions to my lipstick collection.




Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in "Bang"
Why oh why did it take me so long to get my hands on this? YES. Okay. I have about 5 other poppy reds but it's just beautiful. The texture is perfect for me, it lasts relatively well and the colour is so intense you need hardly any product. I'm definitely going to purchase more of these.

Tom Ford "Nude Vanille"
Thirty Six pounds for a lipstick is ridiculous. But they just look so beautiful I wanted to trail one of the Tom Ford lipsticks.  It applies like a MAC amplified finish, it is pigmented and the colour is perfect! It is nice, don't get me wrong, but honestly it doesn't justify the price.

MAC "Cyber" 
Ever since seeing a Shaaanxo tutorial using this lipstick I was dying to experiment with it, but since it is so far out of my comfort zone I was hesitant to purchase it. When it came around to making a list for Christmas wants this was the first thing I thought of. It's so creamy, applies beautifully and isn't actually that scary on. Having said that, I have yet to wear it out of the house. Still love it though!


Top to bottom: MAC Cyber // TF Nude Vanille // UD Bang

So happy to have some new shades in my stash! Hoarding is okay if it's make up, right?

Samantha xo

3 comments:

  1. The Tom Ford lipstick look absolutely stunning...but the price..not so :D

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a couple nights ago I snapped it in half aswell :(!!
      x

      Delete
  2. Oh I've wanted to try MAC's Cyber for the longest time, it is such a gorgeous shade!! x

    http://flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete