HAUL | Origins, Korres, Reve de Miel w/ reviews.



















Okay so, I haven't been posting much but here are three short reviews in one to make up for lost time. Both the Korres Lip Butter in Guava and the Reve de Miel lip balm are repurchases for me but the Origins Gin Zing Moisturiser is a very recent addition to my collection.

Korres Lip Butter in Guava £8
The first thing I love about this product is the packaging, Korres always hit the nail on the head with packaging as far as I am concerned. It's simple, to the point and looks pretty on my night stand, ten out of ten. Next, the smell of this particular product is beautiful, fruity and musky at the same time, it isn't overwhelming but it is certainly noticable. As for the benefits of the lip butter, they could be better, don't get me wrong, I love this stuff but it doesn't even compare to my carmex. It feel light and nice on the lips and granted you don't have chapped lips this looks beautiful, it gives a nude sheen to the lips. If you do have chapped lips however, the white cast this brings clings to the flakiness and it isn't a pretty sight. Onto the next one..

Reve de Miel Lip Balm, £11.50
Oh how I love this product. The thing I especially love about it is that although the name suggests that it will smell of honey, it doesn't. It's more zesty and that's good with me, particularly because I don't really enjoy the smell of honey. Or the taste. Or the texture. Honey is gross. The packaging is pretty but vulnerable. I feel that is a point to be made. The only reason I am on my second tub - not that I don't intend to buy a third - is that it rolled off of my desk and the glass casing smashed making it rather dangerous to use. Anyway this product is quite full on, it's thick to the touch a applies thickly too, but it does work! It isn't the most intensive treatment I've used for chapped lips (Dry lips will be the death of me, sigh.) but I really like it.


Origins Gin Zing Moisturiser, £23
I'm sure you've read a million and one reviews on this so I won't bore you with OMG It's amazing. It moisturises to a good standard and is fairly cheap for the amount you get but what I love most about this is that it sinks in quickly, making it perfect for a quick make-up application after putting it on and the scent wakes me up in the morning like nothing else. It's beautiful. Nothing holy grail status but I really do recommend it!

Hope you enjoyed this post, I'll speak to you guys soonish!
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment