EMPTIES | L'Occitane, Botanics, Blistex.


My first ever empties post. I have always enjoyed reading other peoples' posts for the mini review that are given with them but never did my own because up until now I didn't have enough to write a full post for. Here goes nothing.


001. Tresemme Freeze Hold Hairspray I used to swear by the John Frieda Moisture Barrier Hairspray but when I ran out one day and they didn't have any in stock at boots I picked one of these up instead, on the off chance. I love it, it keeps my hair in place all night. One thing which some people may dislike is that it can make the hair hard, but it doesn't make it look crispy so I don't really mind that. Love I've already repurched this and will continue to for a long time to come.

002. Tresemme 24 Hour Body Shampoo This was bought in a value pack, I bought it purely because it was really cheap. It was nice enough, very clarifying to be sure. I still prefer my Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo though.



003. Imperial Lather Precious Jasmine & Cotton Milk Body Wash I buy this product off and on and have done for years. It's a lovely scent and makes bathtime feel a touch more luxurious. Plus it's cheap as chips and leaves the skin baby soft. Thumbs up.


004. Boots Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz This is my second bottle and I will be buying a third pretty soon. I love this stuff, it smells like hot cross buns and leaves the skin feeling beautiful. Very happy to have had this in my skincare routine.

005. Simple Kind To Skin Deep Cleansing Face Mask I wrote a review on this product (here) in which I said I probably wouldn't repurchase but I have changed my mind, it leaves my skin feeling gorgeous and is gentle enough to use frequently. For the price it's a lovely addition to my routine.

006. L'Occitane Foaming Rice Cleanser I love this without a shadow of a doubt, I wrote a review way back when (here - excuse the state of it.) and I still feel the same, if I'm honest, my current cleanser doesn't really stand up to it. It smells lovely, is a gentle exfoliant and just feels luxurious to me. Plus, my skin hasn't been the same since I switched from this to my Korres Wild Rose Exfoliating Scrub.

007. Blistex Intensive Moisturiser I'll repurchase this but I certainly don't believe it to be the miracle wonder that many blogs claim it to be. I'm still on the lookout for a perfect lip treatment!

Hope you enjoyed these mini reviews and my very first empties post! Have you tried any of these? What was your take?


Seize the Beautiful xo


1 comment: