Quick Question?


Quick peek at my nail varnish and jewellery stands.

I've been thinking lately that I might do a make up, nail varnish, perfume storage or collection series. Is that something any of you would be interested in? I want to make sure to keep posting regularly, but constant reviews aren't all too realistic on a student budget. I find series' of posts quite interesting to read and I personally love a little nose into people collections, do you?


Favourite Perfumes.


Make-up collection.

As you can see, it would be a decent length of posts from my overindulgent collections. Are you interested? Please leave me a comment below just saying if you are! I think they could be a good read!

All my love,
Seize the Beautiful xo

6 comments:

  1. I think collection posts can be very interesting ! I'd quite like to see a nail polish one :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be a great thing to read, i'm looking to reading it if you post about it.

    Shauni . x

    http://shaunibrown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely like to see a collection/storage post. It's always fun peeking into the makeup stashes of other bloggers! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything to do with organisation!! Also, peeking into other people's collections is pretty awesome :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow you're so organized, I love the skull and the vintage style shelves, love it and so pretty x

    ReplyDelete