REVIEW| VIVO Colour Block Palettes.


On a little trip to Tesco get some leeks and celery for stew (How interesting!) I took a cheeky peek at the cosmetics and noticed these beauties. On sale for just £3 at the moment I snapped them up without swatching and took them home with me.

I'm quite a big advocate of VIVO Cosmetics, though they aren't the easiest products to get hold of if you're not in an area with a Tesco, they are great products at really low prices.

I bought the two available in my store which were Unprotected and Enchanted.


This is the Unprotected palette and it's absolutely gorgeous, reminiscent of Urban Decay's Naked 1 in both the colour range, pigment and smooth-ness (Not a word Sam, come on.) of the eyeshadows. I'm already in love with these after swatching just four of the colours. It has 3 matte and 9 shimmer shades, all gorgeous!


Excuse my stained nails! Too much dark nail varnish it seems.

The next palette, Enchanted, was a little more nighttime but still beautiful and includes a couple of neutrals too!



There are more matte shades in this, 5 I think and then 7 shimmer but I love this palette. I think it is my favourite of the two and I cannot wait to create some looks with it!

Here are a couple of swatches. That green is gorgeous, and the cream matte shade is a beautiful highlight colour.


So, go get them! I think they're great. On sale at Tesco for £3 at the moment! What a bargain!

If you liked this post, or my blog in general I'd love for you to follow me :)

Seize the Beautiful xo

15 comments:

  1. Oh i love the look of that unprotected one! Not bad for only £3 either?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I had to do a little double take at the price aha! xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are really lovely, I think I may do a post showing a look with them. Definitely one of my favourite sale purchases! xo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous palette. Nice swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment and following so of course following back :) x I love the enchanted palette, it would be gorgeous for smoky eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nude palette looks gorgeous!

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that's hilarious, celery shopping end up getting you two eyeshadow palettes! Both these palettes are lovely, the shade selections are great, although I lean towards the nude palette as I'm a sucker for neutral shades. What a great buy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same, my sister actually bought the other and I went back to get it! xo

      Delete
  7. I have that problem with my local sainsburys!! They look like a pretty good bargain. I like the shimmery brown tones in the enchanted pallette. Great Read!

    Mel x
    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! Yeah for sure, I would definitely recommend them for the price!

      Delete
  8. They look so cool, but I don't think I could get them where I live. Bummer :C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to include the Unprotected palette in a giveaway I have planned for the near future so keep look out if you're interested in it! xo

      Delete