HOLY GRAIL | Simple Lotion Cleanser

Just want to say, before I even start this review, sorry for the scatty bottle!



So, this is my favourite cleanser. And I have tried many. I have used this for around about 3 years now. it's so gentle and effective that I never feel the need to look elsewhere for a cleanser. Although the sound of a cleansing balm does intrigue me. But that is beside the point.

Simple is one of the most common and accessible brands here in the UK and it is damn cheap! This bottle, which lasts me about 2/3 months costs a whopping £2.99. And it is amazing. Its cooling, doesn't irritate the eyes and gets everything off quickly. I can't believe I haven't mentioned it before to be honest.


You'll be able to see that its a really thin lotion formula from above!

I emplor you all to give it a go! Budget cleanser, why not?

Now to get negative...

This next Simple product, I didn't want to give its own post, but wanted to steer you clear of it. The Simple Eye Make Up Remover. Firstly, the bottle is miniscule. It flat out doesn't work well and leaves the need to tug on the lashes to get rid of mascara, it's crap. I just wanted to let you guys know!


Hope you enjoyed the post!

Seize the Beautiful xo



4 comments:

  1. Great review, this product sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My holy grain cleanser too, it's amaaaaazing! Only thing that works well on my sensitive skin, is cheap as chips and leaves my skin so soft! Not a massive fan of the eye makeup remover either, great review hun! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like two peas in a pod aha! Thanks for reading! xo

      Delete