Friday Favourites!

Favourite Impulse Buy



I'd been so excited for these and given that my beloved MAC Creme Cup exploded - yes, exploded - in my handbag, I've been in the market for a new muted pink for everyday wear. I picked up 101 and I LOVE it! It's a blue toned pale blush pink. Mouthful or what? The colour works really well with my colouring, it's creamy enough to not sink into my lips but still offers a matte finish and it's quite moisturising too. Plus, the smell. Oh my the smell, it's like Hubba Bubba, yum.

Favourite Background Noise



I'm not trying to say this isn't worth giving proper attention to or anything like that! The only reason I use this as background noise is because I've watched it so many times already and I love it. I find it really relaxing to hear someone talking when I'm doing work. Plus, I think Kevin Smith is a legend. It's fucking hilarious, if you're up for a laugh I recommend this 10x over.

Favourite Makeup Technique.

For the past week or so I have been using Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream underneath my YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat.

Now this is going to sound strange. It's been working for me, but I'm almost certain that my Missha BB Cream is a fake and is breaking me out. I'm going to scrap it and buy from a registered seller but still, I like the finish of using my BB Cream as a base for my make-up  My skin is awful at the minute and we all know how upsetting that can be. This provides a little more coverage and I've been liking it so far.

Hope you have a good weekend!
Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment