Collection 2000 Cookie Dough Trio review w/ swatches!

Yesterday I was having a quick scan of the cosmetics in my local supermarket and saw that there were a few Collection 2000 eyeshadow trio's on sale for £1.49. I'd never tried them before but I found one in the shade Cookie Dough and thought that for that cheap I could quite easily throw it out if I didn't like it.



When I got home and played about with it a little bit I was quite surprised with how creamy the shadows were, although they are not the most pigmented they are certainly buildable and I think it was quite a nice find!


When I did my make up today I thought i'd give it a shot and used the far left colour all over my lid, the middle colour in the crease and then lined my lower and upper lash line with the far right colour. They blend so nicely into each other. What I noticed straight away was how blue my eyes looked, i'm aware that browns bring out blue eyes but honestly there were like BAM. Really love this for an everyday light look!

For the price, i'm really happy with this trio. I'd consider it a "my eyes but better" look.

Follow and comment :)
Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment