MAC Creme Cup Lipstick review w/ swatches


Now, i'm not a huge fan of MAC. Shocker.

I'm not saying they aren't quality products, because they always are. I just think that with a majority of their products you can find dupes of the same quality without the price tag. Having said that I do own a few MAC items, mostly lipsticks, and I want to expand my collection.

I went shopping yesterday and decided to buy some new lipsticks, it helped that I had £10 on my Debenhams Beauty Card!

(If you haven't already, go and sign yourself up for one they are definitely money savers! Get clued up on them here: http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category_10001_10001_103601_-1)

I have been eyeing up MAC Impassioned (A review of that is likely to come soon also.) and so I picked it up along with Creme Cup. Cream cup is a really pretty, pastel pink nude. And is still wearable! 


It's a cremesheen lipstick so is is sooo smooth and feels quite moisturising on the lips. I think cremesheen is my favourite MAC finish!

I am in love with this colour already, I think its perfect for daytime, going to uni or doing menial errands but also, its the perfect colour to match with a heavy smokey eye - and that combination is hard to come across!

Here it is swatched on the back of my hand

All round winner, and it has definitely made me want to go back to MAC and pick up a few new colours, even if they have decided to increase the lipstick price by 50p :( - I think I'm gonna have to check out the new Heavenly Creature collection this week, the lip colours look so sweet!

Read, follow and share.
Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment