The March Edit

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

It’s been a pretty hectic month, an incredible one though. I wrote a few look posts this month as well as reviews, the links are above, check them out if you haven’t already and Happy April Fool’s Day ;)! What else happened this month? Well, I had a lot of friends come up and stay in Aberystwyth who had graduated last year and there were plenty of nights out, it’s always good to spend time with good people! Expensive though…woops. Speaking of expensive, I decided to take the plunge and buy tickets to Download Festival and I'm so excited! I've never done a full festival before – any tips are welcome aha!  It should be an experience at least; I get to see my favourite bands with some amazing people, it’s definitely something to look forward to and should get me through the final six or so weeks of university. Really got to crack on now, finish the final third of my dissertation and hand in my last two assignments. This year has gone ridiculously fast! Hope you had a good month!

Ooh, also. I have been getting way more into using social media at the minute. If you want to follow me on either instagram or twitter just search @sjmcdf and say “Hi!" :)

Catch you in the next post!
Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment