TAG | 10 Day Challenge. #3


I don't think any of my fears are particularly strange or out of the ordinary, but hey ho, lets see.

#1. Rollercoasters, ahh.
#2. Moths, I hate them.
#3. Not being in control of a situation scares me too, always has.
#4. I have a weird fear of people I know changing their mind about me and losing them, I don't know why.
#5. Hospitals scare me, I think it's just because I've been in them quite a lot for my family and it's just a horrible connotation.
#6. Failure.
#7. Idiots in power, that's a scary prospect. Even like, when idiots get recognition for a ridiculous cause, like the Westboro Baptist Church! Scare the scrap out of me!
#8. This one may sound strange if you read the last post where I mentioned that I love feeling humbled, but the things that humble me scare me at the same time, like the ocean, or natural disasters.

And that's about it! What do you fear?


Hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for the rest of the 10 Day Challenge! Oh, and don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY, get some free stuff!




Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment