Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette review w/ swatches.

I've had this pretty much since it was released in the UK. Its such a nice palette, Urban Decay don't ever go far wrong in my opinion.

There isn't one colour that I don't like from this palette and I've used they all on more than one occasion. 

Urban Decay eyeshadows are by far my favourite, they are highly pigmented, you don't need to use much to get a striking look which means they last a hell of a long time and they are in general really nice buttery shadows.



This is the colours swatched on bare skin, ONE swipe. They're incredible.
I love how Urban Decay as a brand is committed to making quality products, and I love how cute their packaging is.

10/10, 5*

If I had to point out one flaw, its the matte black eyeshadow "Blackout" is a chalky texture. But nonetheless this is well worth the £ 39.00 it costs!



Please follow, comment and share.
Seize the Beautiful xo



No comments:

Post a Comment