My Top 10 Eyeshadows!


*** I want to say first of all, that most of these are Urban Decay shades, it's not because I have mostly UD shadows or anything, I do have a lot but that's not the point. They always seem to be the most smooth and pigmented shadows. Though there are a few exceptions chucked into my top 10. Enjoy!

10. Urban Decay Tainted

It's a beautiful light lilac shade that really brightens up the eyes, I love to combine this with a deep purple in the crease. It makes a nice change to the usual neutral tones I wear on my eyes.

9. L'Oreal Infallible Miss Candy 031 Innocent Turquoise



Having blue eyes, people don't tend to think that blue eyeshadow is a good idea, but this blue/ turquoise really brings out the colour in my eyes and makes them really stand out. 


8. Urban Decay Verve


A classic metallic taupe shade, perfect for everyday.
7. MUA Pearl 24


This shade is a mixture of my favourite colours for eyeshadow, its a mettalic burgundy and just makes your eye colour pop! Stunning!


6. Accessorize Baked Eye Trio in 8 Ravish Me


Purple is my favourite colour hands down. I love using blue toned colours, with my fair skin and blue eyes it really fits in well with my colouring and it makes a huge difference to my confidence having a pop of colour.

5. MAC Copperish

I first came across this shade from watching this video by Little Kiva http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9_CDOBTgmk. She's incredible at makeup, you should check out her channel. I instantly had to recreate the look and so went out and bought this shade. I love it. It makes my eyes pop and it makes a nice difference to wear an orange toned shadow.
4. Urban Decay Tease

Perfect contour colour for the crease, I haven't used anything else on my eyes to deepen my crease since getting the Naked 2 palette.

3. Urban Decay Sidecar


The most beautiful muted bronze metallic shadow. I love to use this in my outer v in the daytime, just to add a little kick to my eye look.

2. MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study


I use this every single day. Its the perfect base for my everyday lid colour, which is..


1. Urban Decay Bootycall


You can't reall see this well because it matches my skin so perfectly. A "your skin but better shade" I looove it.


What is your favourite eyeshadow shade?

Follow and comment below.
Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment