Models Own Beetlejuice Nail Polish review w/ swatch

I picked this nail polish up a few weeks back now, and I am in awe of how pretty it is! It's a duo-chrome/ holographic pastel colour that looks just as beautiful on the nail as it does in the bottle.

I have a love/ hate relationship with duo-chrome nail polishes because, whilst they often look appealing in the bottle, they equally as often look cheap and tacky on the nail. This doesn't look tacky, in my opinion and I think the Indian Ocean colour is spot of for spring colour schemes.

The polishes themselves are quite reasonably priced, £5 from Boots for 14ml and the packaging is very pretty. 


Models Own Beetlejuice Polish in Indian Ocean.


On the nail it looks so unique and pretty, depending on the angle and lighting it can look Blue, Green or Pink. I love it.

Here it is below on my accent nail.


You can see the colours a bit better in the below swatch, done on a piece of ruled paper. These swatches are really not doing it true justice so if you're out in a Boots go and check this shade out. 




This is my first Models Own nail polish and I am thoroughly impressed by the formula, the staying power and also by how quickly they dry.

All round winner, five stars *****.

If you liked this blog please follow me and share :)!

Seize the Beautiful xo

No comments:

Post a Comment